Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2013 -- Hungary Patient Monitoring Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, provides key market data on the Hungary Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Hungary Patient Monitoringmarket.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, A&D Medical / LifeSource, Paul Hartmann AG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Hungary Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Philips Healthcare GE Healthcare Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. A&D Medical / LifeSource Paul Hartmann AG 3M Health Care Ltd. Biotronik SE & Co. KG Microlife Corporation Medtronic, Inc. Schiller AG Mindray Medical International Limited Nihon Kohden Corporation Terumo Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Rossmax International Ltd. ArjoHuntleigh Welch Allyn Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: