Hungary Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry 2015 Market Forecast and Analysis to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Hungary's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-hungary-key-35957
- The Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of Hungary's economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Hungary
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Hungarian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Hungary:
- It provides historical values for the Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Hungary, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-hungary-key-35957#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hungarian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hungarian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The personal accident and health insurance segment is divided into three categories: personal accident, travel and health
- The personal accident category accounted for 63.3% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- Rising healthcare expenditure, long waits for public healthcare, and the absence of dental and aesthetic treatment cover in public health insurance are supporting the growth of private healthcare.
- The travel insurance category grew at a review-period CAGR of 9.9%
- The implementation of Solvency II will increase transparency and provide protection to policyholders.
- Rising healthcare expenditure and government support through tax exemptions are expected to drive the personal accident and health segment.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651