Homeowners can improve indoor comfort with these secrets
Saint Peters, MO -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2019 -- Pet owners want nothing but the very best for their furry friends. And everyone knows that Americans love their family pets. In fact, according to a recent American Pet Products Association National Pet Owners Survey, 68 percent of U.S. households, or about 85 million families, own pets. So, in recognition of National Pet Month this April, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning is revealing five important HVAC tips for Missouri pet owners to keep their pets and families safe and healthy this spring.
This top-rated HVAC company recommends these steps to keep HVAC systems running at top efficiency this spring:
1. Clean and vacuum. Regular vacuuming and dusting improves HVAC performance. Homeowners should clean vents regularly and vacuum daily to eliminate excessive pet hair getting lodged in ductwork.
2. Schedule grooming appointments. Keeping dogs and cats bathed and groomed cuts back on the amount of hair and dander that accumulates indoors.
3. Change filters. Regular filter changes always improve indoor air quality and HVAC function. Customers who need assistance finding the proper filter for their system can count on Jerry Kelly for answers. The company offers an online filter store.
4. Install an air purifier. Households with pets benefit greatly from an air purifier. These systems remove pet smells, airborne bacteria, dust particles, mold, pollen, kitchen odors and more. Customers looking to upgrade to purer air can call Jerry Kelly for information on their Breathe Easy Indoor Air Packages.
5. Protect the outside unit. Keep dogs—and outside cats—away from outdoor units. Pet urine and excessive scratching will cause unwanted damage.
For more information on how Jerry Kelly can assist with indoor air quality issues, heating repairs and air conditioning maintenance in St. Charles County, MO, and beyond, contact the HVAC company today at 636.757.8506.
About Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning
For over 40 years, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning has been focused on providing residents in Saint Charles and the surrounding communities in West County, MO, with ideal indoor comfort solutions. This high-quality residential and commercial HVAC provider prioritizes satisfaction in everything it does and stands behind its workmanship 100 percent. Using its experience and knowledge of all things heating, cooling and indoor air quality, Jerry Kelly will always provide top quality service to "simply make it work."