Hydrocolloid dressing is a transparent, waterproof, biodegradable, non-breathable, easily moldable, and adhesive to the skin dressing for different kinds of wounds.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2018 -- The sticky surface of dressing is coated with a cross-linked adhesive mass, which comprises of diffused gelatin, carboxy-methylcellulose and pectin composed with other polymers and skin adhering agents. The hydrocolloid dressing is applied to clean wounds to encourage undisturbed healing.
Technological advancement in dressing technologies and surge in awareness regarding effectiveness of hydrocolloid dressing is expected to drive the market. Moreover, increased adoption of hydrocolloid dressing is expected to boost the market growth. However, unfavorable reimbursement conditions associated with hydrocolloid dressings impedes the market.
Get the PDF of Hydrocolloid Dressing industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3674
The global hydrocolloid dressing market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and geography. On the basis of application, the market is divided into acute wounds, chronic wounds, and pressure sores. By end user, it is categorized into hospitals, ASCs, and homecare. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as ConvaTec, Paul Hartmann, 3M, Derma Sciences, Smith and Nephew, Johnson & Johnson, Dermarite, Coloplast, Acelity (KCI Licensing), and Lohmann & Rauscher are provided in this report.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3674
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Hydrocolloid Dressing Market Key Segments:
- Acute wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Pressure sores
By End User