Hydropower in Russian Federation Market Size 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2015 -- Hydropower in Russian Federation Market Size 2015, Share , Trend , Analysis , Research Report
"Hydropower in Russian Federation, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from Global Data, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydro-power market in Russian Federation.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydro-power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Russian Federation (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, bio-power and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
Request For Sample Report Here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hydropower-in-russian-federation-market-outlook-to-2025-32395#requestSample
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Russian Federation hydro-power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydro-power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydro-power market, Russian Federation power market, Russian Federation renewable power market and Russian Federation hydro-power market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro-power (SHP), biomass, bio-gas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global hydro-power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydro-power countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in Russian Federation and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
– An overview on Russian Federation renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
– Detailed overview of Russian Federation hydro-power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
– Deal analysis of Russian Federation hydro-power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydro-power in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Russian Federation hydro-power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydro-power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.