Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2012 -- Hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) in China, Market Outlook to 2025 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in China. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in China hydropower market. The research analyzes investment trends and LCOE for small hydropower in China during 2011-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by hydropower during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) market, China power market, China renewable power market and China hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2011 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2012-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2011, investment trends for small hydropower(2011-2025) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison for small hydro among major countries.
- Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of China hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2011-2025) for small hydropower, carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for small hydro during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of China hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China hydropower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
China Three Gorges Corporation China Datang Corporation Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited China Huadian Corporation China Huaneng Group Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)