Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/19/2012 -- GBI Research has released its research, "Hydropower Market to 2020 - Energy Management Strategies and Green Funds to Drive Emerging Markets in Latin America and Africa". The report gives an in depth analysis of hydro power markets in five global regions namely Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa, with forecast until 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the hydro power sector in these 17 countries. It provides a detailed forecast of the hydro power installed capacity and generation in each of the major and emerging hydro power markets to 2020.
The report also covers global hydro power market trends, deals and market force analysis. This report is built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
According to GBI Research, cumulative installed capacity of global hydro power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% between 2011 and 2020, while global hydro power generation is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% for the period 2011-2020.
- The global hydro power market analysis segmented into five regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
- Details of the 17 hydro power markets covered under the five regions: China, India, Japan, Vietnam, France, Norway, Russia, Turkey, The United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Iran, Ethiopia and Mozambique.
- Historical and Forecast of hydro power cumulative installed capacity and generation from 2005-2020.
- Major policies and regulations impacting hydro power market in all the countries covered.
- Key drivers and restraints impacting hydro power market.
- Key trends and Porter's Five Forces analysis of hydro power market.
- Major Active and Upcoming Projects in all the regions covered, along with major deals.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the hydro power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends that are driving the hydro power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market's growth potential.
- Locate and capitalize on market potential in emerging economies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook to 2020 - Demand in Emerging Economies Driving Supply
- Offshore Oil and Gas Discoveries - Latin America And Africa Emerging As Major Investment Destinations
- Nuclear's Role in the Energy Mix to 2020 - Regulations for Emission Reduction and Huge Power Demand in Emerging Economies Reviving the Industry
- Renewable Energy Investment Trends in Emerging Nations - Capacity & Generation, Deal Value & Volume, Comparative Analysis to 2020
- Hydropower (Large Hydro, Small Hydro and Pumped Storage) - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Green Energy in Emerging Economies: Renewable investment, capacity growth, and future outlook
- Enel S.p.A. (ENEL) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy in Asia Pacific to 2020 - Increasing Small Hydro and Wind Power to Drive Industry Growth
- North America Energy Efficiency Policy Handbook, 2010: Policy Measures Driving Energy Efficient Practices
- Duke Energy Corporation (DUK) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile