New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Hypercholesterolemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2014', provides an overview of the Hypercholesterolemia's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hypercholesterolemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hypercholesterolemia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hypercholesterolemia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hypercholesterolemia and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hypercholesterolemia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hypercholesterolemia pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hypercholesterolemia
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hypercholesterolemia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Santaris Pharma A/S, SoluBest Ltd., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CrystalGenomics, Inc., Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Planet Biotechnology Inc., Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Esperion Therapeutics, Inc., Progenra, Inc., Serometrix, LLC, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Co. Ltd., AtheroNova Inc., Immune Response BioPharma, Inc., Agilvax, Inc., Michigan Life Therapeutics, LLC, LondonPharma Ltd, Dybly AG
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia (Type II Hyperlipoproteinemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Malaria - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Chronic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Atopic Dermatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014