ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Hypertension Drugs Market 2016-2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2017 -- PAH, high BP in the arteries that carry blood from the heart to the lungs, occurs when blood vessels narrow, making blood flow difficult. This creates pressure on the heart's right ventricle, which increases in size and becomes weaker due to the excess load, leading to heart failure. The normal pulmonary arterial pressure at rest is 14 mmHg and increases from 25 mmHg to 30 mmHg.
Systemic hypertension occurs when blood vessels that supply oxygenated blood to the body become narrower, creating pressure on the right side of the heart. Hypertension can lead to damaged organs and illnesses such as renal failure (kidney failure), aneurysm, heart failure, stroke, or heart attack. Hypertension is classified into two types:
- Primary or essential hypertension: It is defined as high BP with no known cause, and includes around 90%-95% of all hypertension cases
- Secondary hypertension: It is high BP with a known direct cause, including kidney disease, tumors, or birth control pills, and includes 5%-10% of all hypertension cases
The global hypertension drugs market to decline at a CAGR of (0.93) % during the period 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global hypertension drugs market for 201652020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of branded and generic drugs used to treat and prevent hypertension and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=711504
Technavio's report, Global Hypertension Drugs Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Actelion Ltd.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Sanofi SA
Other prominent vendors
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Asahi Kasei
- Bayer HealthCare
- Bellerophon Therapeutics
- CJ HealthCare
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Deka Pharmaceuticals
- Dong-A ST
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- Forest Laboratories
- Gilead Sciences
- HanAll BioPharma
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Johnson & Johnson.............
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=711504
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG