Hytrol Conveyor Provides Safety Tips for Safer Work Environment
Jonesboro, AR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/01/2015 -- Hytrol Conveyor discussed five tips in creating a safer work environment on the company blog. The blog suggested in an ideal world, everyone would inherently know how to be safe. In the real world, it's important to help create a safe work environment that considers the well-being of every person who goes to work. If manufacturers struggle to identify what is needed to create a safer environment, the following recommendations will be helpful.
Safety tips include:
1. Create safe work practices. A documented standard for doing business that includes safe work practices to control any hazards that may be present creates a center around which people can work safely.
2. Set an example. Be a leader in safety, because buying into the program helps make safety the norm. Wear your safety gear. Follow safety procedures. Practice safe work habits.
3. Take the time to train. Prepare your employees to set them up for success by taking the time to train.
4. Communicate daily. Continually encourage these safe habits by communicating them every day.
5. Recognize safe behaviors. Congratulate employees you see setting examples for others; those who go the extra mile should always be recognized.
To read the entire article, go to: http://bit.ly/1DUbA6S
About Hytrol Conveyor Company, Inc.
Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc. (http://www.hytrol.com) designs and manufactures advanced conveyor systems, controls, and solutions for customers with processing, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution needs. For over 65 years, Hytrol has demonstrated an unwavering dedication to understanding the unique material handling needs of businesses. Hytrol is focused on creating innovative, customized conveyor solutions that help companies achieve their goals.
Hytrol's consistent growth is strengthened by its Integration Partner Network, with over 100 locations worldwide. Hytrol's Technology Center is the birthplace for many industry-changing solutions, such as EZLogic® accumulation conveyors and the E24™, an energy efficient, motor driven roller conveyor series. These technologies are complemented by Hytrol's sortation offerings, the ProSort 400 Elite series high speed shoe sorter, as well as the ProSort MRT series narrow belt sorter. Follow Hytrol on Twitter @hytrol.