Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of i360medical Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update market report to its offering
i360medical Limited (i360medical), formerly known as The Centre for Innovation in Surgical Technology, is a new healthcare solutions and medical device innovation company. It acts both, as a device incubator designed to evaluate and advance early-stage technology ideas, and a service provider. i360medical bridges the gap between healthcare professionals, clinicians, academia, engineering, development, industry and commercialisation specialists. The company offers technical services that include engineering, design, software; class I, II, III devices; defining unmet needs; problem solving; product development; concept prototyping; and design for manufacturing. I360medical also provides business services such as, market research, research and development strategy, risk reward analysis, business plan development, intellectual property management, project management, investment strategy, commercialisation and training solutions; and regulatory services such as, pre clinical and clinical trial management, CE and FDA submissions, IMB and ethics approval, protocol development, and global clinical investigations implementation. The company offers these services to clinical markets such as, surgical instrumentation, interventional, electro-medical implants and orthopedics. i360medical is headquartered in Merrion Square North, Dublin, Ireland.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the i360medical Limited portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? identify, understand and capitalize.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)