New Food market report from Mintel: "Ice Cream in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- Ice Cream in Italy by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all packaged ice cream, sorbets and water ices in family packs, individually wrapped and multipack format. It excludes unpackaged items, desserts, frozen cakes, frozen yoghurts and tofu. Market value and volume comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Ice Cream in Italy is given in EUR and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Italy. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ice Cream in Germany - a Snapshot (2013)
- Ice Cream in the US - a Snapshot (2013)
- Ice Cream in Australia - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Thailand to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Indonesia to 2017