New Food market report from Mintel: "Ice Cream in Spain (2013) - Market Sizes"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Ice Cream in Spain by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all packaged ice cream, sorbets and water ices in family packs, individually wrapped and multipack format. It excludes unpackaged items, desserts, frozen cakes, frozen yoghurts and tofu. Market value and volume comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Ice Cream in Spain is given in EUR and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Spain. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ice Cream in Denmark (2013) - Market Sizes
- Ice Cream in Switzerland (2013) - Market Sizes
- Ice Cream in the UK - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Thailand to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Mexico to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Italy to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Russia to 2017