Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2018 -- The global ice cream market is projected to reach $97,301 million by 2023 from $68,072 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2023. Ice cream is a frozen food product, which made up of dairy items such as milk and cream combined with dry fruits, flavors, and other ingredients. Traditional flavors of ice creams include chocolate, vanilla, and others. However, companies are including other exotic flavors such as tropical fruits, lemons, and coconuts to cater to changing taste of consumers. In addition, for health-conscious customers prefer a low-calorie and low-fat ice cream called Skinny Cow.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/ice-cream-market/request-sample
Rise in disposable income is the major key factor driving the market. In addition, growth in demand for new variations of ice creams fuels the market growth. Moreover, increase in consumption of take-home ice cream products boosts the growth of the global ice cream market. However, ice cream being a seasonal product is a major restraint of the market. In addition, health concerns associated with the ice cream products impedes the market growth. Moreover, the market for ice cream products is highly consolidated, thereby restraining its growth. Rise in demand for innovative products and development of lactose-free ice cream provide growth opportunity for market expansion.
The global ice cream market is segmented based on sales type and geography. On the basis of sales type, the market is categorized into impulse ice cream, take-home ice cream, and artisanal ice cream. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Unilever Group
- Nestle S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Blue Bell Creameries
- Lotte Confectionery
- Wells Dairy Inc.
- Turkey Hill
- Mihan Dairy Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global ice cream market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/ice-cream-market/enquire-about-report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Sales Type
- Impulse Ice Cream
- Take-home Ice Cream
- Artisanal Ice Cream
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/ice-cream-market/purchase-enquiry
- United Kaipara Dairies Company
- Pure Ice Cream Company
- International Foodstuffs Co.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- International Dairy Queen, Inc.
- (The aforementioned companies have not been profiled in the report, but can be included on client request.)
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. ICE CREAM MARKET, BY SALES TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. ICE CREAM MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 6. COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452