The 2nd Annual Clinical Trial Supplies Meeting will be held in Brussels on the 20th and 21st of October 2016.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2016 -- Clinical Trial Supplies 2nd Annual Symposium will be held in Brussels on the 20th and 21st of October 2016. CTS is a meeting dedicated in exploring Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) and NON-Investigational Medicinal Products (NIMPs) based on logistics, distribution, packaging, labelling and storage. Speakers include senior experts from the Top 50 Bio/Pharma companies worldwide, and high caliper colleagues from Small to Medium Size Bio/Pharma/Biotech companies globally. Brussels Clinical Trial Supply network is co-housed with the 4th Annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium (COS 2016).
The Clinical Trial Supplies conference is an annual meeting and a dedicated platform for end user colleagues involved with transport and storage of IMPs and NIMPs and; sales, business development and marketing from service and solution providers focused on clinical trial Logistics needs. Services and solutions provided are varied based on needs for Time and Temperature Controlled logistics needs, thermal packaging, monitoring (data loggers) and labelling among others.
Exhibitors and sponsors include leading providers of both solutions and services globally including Keyrus Biopharma, Sharp Clinical Services, Clinitude, PCI Pharma Services, ClinTec International, 4Clincs, Pharmatio and many more.
A key provider joining the symposium is ICON plc. ICON is a global provider of outsourced drug development services to biopharma, medical device, government, biosimilar and generic organisations.
The company offers a full range of clinical, consulting and commercial services that range from trial design to full study execution, and from clinical to post-market commercialisation.
ICON's services are supported by in-depth therapeutic and regulatory expertise and market-leading technology and analytics. We are the only full service CRO that offers the knowledge, software and systems for adaptive trials.
With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, ICON currently operates from 89 locations in 37 countries and has approximately 12,300 employees.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel including:
- Eric Leire, CEO, DanDrit Biotech
- Jackie Peck, Managing Director, Pharmacy Consulting Limited
- Julia Kaestel, Senior Clinical Supplies Project Manager, Abbvie
- Jasmin Hellwig, Sr. Comparator Sourcing Specialist, Merck MSD
- Dan Markusson, Chief Operating Officer, Peptonic Medical
- El Nouaman Samadi, Logistic IS & SAP Consultant, Hikma
- Mario Harlinghaus, Clinical Supply Manager, CSL Behring
- Tom Cochrane, Head of Security Operations, Mundipharma International
- Ewald Kamp, Head Clinical Distribution & Supply Services, Roche
- Claudio Lorck, Associate Director, Lead EU QPs, Clinical Product Supply, AbbVie
- Amer Alghabban, GXP Quality Assurance, Karyopharm Therapeutics
- And many more….
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Trial Supplies Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Trial Supplies is an area of your business focus, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.