The 4th Annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies and Operations will be held in Brussels on the 20th and 21st of October 2016.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2016 -- COS 2016, the 4th annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium will be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 20th & 21st of October 2016. Sixteen prestigious professionals within the pharmaceutical industry have confirmed their speaking positions. With a capacity of 150 participants, COS will be held along with the Clinical Trial Supplies Network (CTS) – 2nd Annual Symposium on the same dates and venue.
The Clinical Outsourcing Strategies conference is an annual event and a dedicated platform for Clinical Outsourcing and Clinical Operational departments from Bio/Pharma-Biotech companies; Sales, Business Development and Marketing colleagues from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Service and Solution providers.
A key provider joining the symposium is ICON plc. ICON is a global provider of outsourced drug development services to biopharma, medical device, government, biosimilar and generic organisations.
The company offers a full range of clinical, consulting and commercial services that range from trial design to full study execution, and from clinical to post-market commercialisation.
ICON's services are supported by in-depth therapeutic and regulatory expertise and market-leading technology and analytics. We are the only full service CRO that offers the knowledge, software and systems for adaptive trials.
With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, ICON currently operates from 89 locations in 37 countries and has approximately 12,300 employees.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel:
- Frank Verheggen, Clinical Program Management Director, Astellas
- Maurice Timmermans, Therapeutic Area Lead Contracts and Outsourcing, Astellas
- Jeannett Dimsits, Director, Novo Nordisk
- Natalia Tomkiewicz, Study Management & Operations Manager, AstraZeneca
- Inga Nachreiner, Outsourcing & Contract Manager, Grünenthal
- Torsten Kayser, Director, Boston Scientific
- Lidia Cappellina, Head of Outsourcing, Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Olena Goloborodko, Associate Director, Portfolio Sourcing and Relationship Management, Celgene
- Pasi Piitulainen, Head of Global Procurement, Actelion
- Jennie Wilborgsson, Associate Director, Ferring
- Frederike Sieders, Global Quality Manager, Danone Nutricia Research
- Barbara Hulst, Outsourcing & Contracts Management, UCB
- and many more…
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Trial Outsourcing Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Trial Outsourcing is an area of your business focus, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.