Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “ICT investment trends in Canada; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2015 -- ICT investment trends in Canada presents the findings from a survey of 97 Canadian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Canadian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Canadian enterprises are continuously looking to improve their competitive edge with sustained expenditure on advanced applications, hardware, and communication services
- IaaS dominated Canadian enterprises' cloud computing expenditure in 2014, as they allocated X% of their average cloud computing budget to this solution area
- Financial stability and price are the most important criteria while selecting an ICT provider
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, security products, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Canada to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Canada.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of IT dollars in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Canadian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Canadian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, security products, and mobility
- Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Canadian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Canadian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Canadian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy
- Understand how the Canadian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT dollars are being allocated by Canadian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Canadian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, security products, and mobility)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Canadian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Spanning over 28 pages, 19 Figures "ICT investment trends in Canada; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016" report covers Trends in ICT budgets, ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction, ICT procurement trends, Summary, Appendix. This report Covered 8 Companies - IBM, Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Bell Canada, Cisco, Symantec, SAP.
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all IT Services Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/it-services
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter