Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “ICT investment trends in healthcare; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/30/2015 -- Healthcare providers are facing an industry transformation and a seismic shift in business models with a growing importance placed on customer care and satisfaction. While regulatory and compliance challenges remain, a greater emphasis on cost optimization, customer care, and revenue growth is forcing healthcare providers to identify the most effective ways to engage with patients.
- Transformation in the healthcare industry is being powered by the widespread adoption of cloud, analytics, mobile, and social technologies that allow more effective use of resources across the healthcare continuum.
- Although healthcare IT has the potential to reduce costs in the long term, upfront costs will serve as a barrier to adoption and implementation.
- Although the penetration rate for cloud computing solutions is relatively low among healthcare providers, the adoption of the on-demand model is set to witness an upward momentum in the coming years.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 149 healthcare providers regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how healthcare providers currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure, hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by healthcare providers to purchase technology. Through Publisher's survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to healthcare providers. The report also focuses on healthcare providers' ICT spending trends for specific business areas and technologies, identifying the top three IT projects, and plans for upgrades in healthcare systems.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions healthcare providers are interested in outsourcing
- Healthcare providers' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing healthcare providers' investments in each technology category
- How healthcare providers' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Healthcare providers' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into healthcare providers' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that healthcare providers are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing healthcare providers' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy
- Understand how the healthcare ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by healthcare providers in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of healthcare providers
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing healthcare providers' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that healthcare providers are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Spanning over 34 pages "ICT investment trends in healthcare; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016" report covers Trends in ICT budgets, ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction, ICT procurement trends, Sector-specific trends, Summary, Appendix. The report covered companies are - IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, KPN, TeliaSonera, SAP.
Find more information Visit at:
Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise content management ;Technology and market trends - visit at:
Strategic Focus Report - IT systems management ;Technology and market trends - visit at:
Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility ;Technology and market trends - visit at:
Strategic Focus Report - Communications and Collaboration ;Technology and market trends - visit at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions