Market Research Store provides new report on ICT investment trends in Norway and Denmark; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2015 -- ICT investment trends in Norway and Denmark; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016
The economy in the Norwegian and Danish (NandD) region has been forecasted to stay on a robust growth track in 2015, with various disruptive technologies helping enterprises to increase their revenues. This positive situation is going to motivate Norwegian and Danish enterprises to expand their operations, and achieve sustainable economic growth in the region.
- Kable's survey shows that NandD enterprises are increasing their investments in hardware and software in 2015, when compared to 2014
- Same proportion of enterprises in the region are expected to invest in each of the segments of private and public cloud in 2015
- NandD enterprises are most satisfied with their security vendors
Download FREE Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-norway-and-denmark-enterprise-34156
ICT investment trends in Norway and Denmark presents the findings from a survey of 44 NandD enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how NandD enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, security, content management, and green IT and virtualization. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Norway and Denmark to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the region.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions NandD enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- NandD enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, security, content management, and green IT and virtualization.
- Factors that are influencing NandD enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How NandD enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- NandD enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into NandD enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that NandD enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing NandD enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Read More about this report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-norway-and-denmark-enterprise-34156#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the NandD enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money is being allocated by NandD enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of NandD enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, security, content management, and green IT and virtualization)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing NandD enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that NandD enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Read Report with Compltet TOC @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-norway-and-denmark-enterprise-34156
MarketResearchStore.com is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations.
Suite #8138, 3422 SW 15 Street,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)