The Report ICT Investment Trends In MedIum-Sized Enterprises provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2017 -- Medium-sized enterprises are optimistic about the growing prospects of information and communications technology (ICT), which reflects in their investment strategies, with the majority of medium-sized enterprises willing to increase their ICT investment.
- Kables survey result shows that a major proportion of the ICT budget is allocated to software, hardware, and IT services such as servers, security, network and communications equipment, software licenses, and cloud computing.
- Medium-sized enterprises are also willing to adopt cloud computing solutions such as the software as a service (SaaS) and private cloud segments.
- These cloud computing solutions help medium-sized enterprises to reduce their capital and operational costs and enable them to focus on their core business objectives.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/901371
ICT investment trends in medium-sized enterprises presents the findings from a survey of 1,129 medium-sized enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how medium-sized enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by medium-sized enterprises. Through Kables survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to medium-sized enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions medium-sized enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Medium-sized enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing.
- Factors that are influencing medium-sized enterprises investments in each technology category
- How medium-sized enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Medium-sized enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into medium-sized enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that medium-sized enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing medium-sized enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
Get Sample Copy Of this Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/901371
- Understand how the medium-sized enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by medium-sized enterprises in specific geographies and verticals to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of medium-sized enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing medium-sized enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that medium-sized enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207