Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- Supported by increasing purchasing power, especially among middle-income groups, volume sales of imaging devices are being boosted by lower-priced digital cameras (under R$300). In light of this potential, key manufacturers have adopted aggressive pricing strategies, made possible by the establishment of manufacturing facilities in the country so as to avoid the impact of import taxes on end prices to consumers.
Euromonitor International's Imaging Devices in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Camcorders, Cameras.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Imaging Devices market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Saudi Arabia
- Imaging Devices in Ukraine
- Imaging Devices in Singapore
- Imaging Devices in Malaysia
- Imaging Devices in Japan
- Imaging Devices in Taiwan
- Imaging Devices in the US
- Imaging Devices in Indonesia
- Imaging Devices in China
- Imaging Devices in France