New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- Photos and photography are more popular than ever in Germany in 2014. Consumers are seeking a means through which to cope with busy modern lifestyles, as well as the anonymous and partial uniformity of modern society by expressing their own individuality in the pictures they take, share and surround themselves with. Media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, as well as constantly-improving technological advances allowing fast uploads and downloads, the easy editing of pictures and the creation of individual picture products, support the modern fascination with the rather traditional medium of photographs. Approximately 2,000 shots per second were taken in Germany in 2013, with this rate showing a rising tendency.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The imaging devices category in Germany is expected to see a further decline over the forecast period. While trends within digital cameras are anticipated to drive the premiumisation of this product category, albeit alongside an ongoing overall volume decline, the hype surrounding ?action cams? is not expected to last very long. Since the main target group for this product type is limited to young consumers or active sportspeople, saturation is expected to occur in 2015, followed by a rapid decline thereafter.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Imaging Devices in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Romania to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Poland to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Latvia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts