New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- It seems like manufacturers efforts to innovate and produce better designed and improved features for imaging devices has not been successful in Portugal. With mobile phones, especially smartphones presenting technologically advanced and incorporated cameras and camcorders rivalling in quality with imaging devices, the demand for this categorys products has been continuously declining since 2011. This product cannibalisation has been corroborated by the launch of new smartphones, such as Xperia Z1 and its 21 megapixel sensor as well as Lumia 1020, enabling consumers to shooting with 41 megapixels quality.
Cannibalisation is foreseen to be the key word in imaging devices over the forecast period. As consumers increasingly prefer to replace their smartphones for newer models with more advanced features, the demand for cameras and camcorders is foreseen to continuously and gradually decay. This category is expected to present a negative volume CAGR of 11% and a negative value CAGR of 6% at constant 2013 prices, over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Delivery:Files are delivered directly into your account within a ~Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Imaging Devices in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Romania to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Poland to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts