New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- In 2012, a 20% increase in the number of trips abroad improved on the 16% growth recorded in 2011. Currency overvaluation continued to encourage foreign travel in 2012. Travelling to destinations such as the US leads to heavy consumption by Venezuelans abroad. The US is a popular destination due to the abundance of products like electronics. This situation affected national sales as consumers prefer to buy abroad than locally where there are product shortages and prices are high.
Euromonitor International's Imaging Devices in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Camcorders, Cameras.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Imaging Devices market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Saudi Arabia
- Imaging Devices in Ukraine
- Imaging Devices in Malaysia
- Imaging Devices in Norway
- Imaging Devices in Mexico
- Imaging Devices in Japan
- Imaging Devices in Greece
- Imaging Devices in Taiwan
- Imaging Devices in the US
- Imaging Devices in Indonesia