Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of immatics biotechnologies GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
immatics biotechnologies GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Immatics biotechnologies Gmbh (immatics) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The company undertakes the development of therapeutic drugs using novel technology for the treatment of cancer. It has developed peptide based active immunotherapy in the area of oncology drug development. Immatics is currently working on the development of new substances for a number of specific cancer types, which include a phase 3 clinical trial for kidney cancer. The company has active earlier programs in several other tumor types including gastric cancer, non-small-cell lung cancer and prostate cancer which are being developed in collaboration with Roche.
immatics biotechnologies GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 23, 2013: immatics presents at Biotech in Europe Investor Forum in Zurich, Switzerland
Sep 18, 2013: immatics presents at the Danish Cancer Society Symposium
Jul 04, 2013: New EU-Funded Consortium to Develop Fully Personalized Cancer Vaccines for Brain Cancer Patients
Mar 27, 2013: immatics To Present At AACR Annual Meeting 2013
Nov 12, 2012: immatics Appoints Peter Chambr As Chairman
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit