Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- The IMMOFINANZ AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by IMMOFINANZ AG since January 2007.
- Provides intelligence on IMMOFINANZ AG's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by IMMOFINANZ AG and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for IMMOFINANZ AG's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes IMMOFINANZ AG's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by IMMOFINANZ AG. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about IMMOFINANZ AG's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
This report was created from the MarketLine Financial Deals Database. Financial Deals is the most extensive Deals database currently available in the market, providing research and analysis on all types of financial deals including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private equity backed buyouts and investments
- Venture capital investments
- Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Secondary offerings
- Private placements
The database is a 'live' database and is updated real-time with Deal information, containing more than 250,000 Deal records across all industries with nearly 50,000 Deals added annually. The database contains active details of more than 5,000 Advisors and 12,000 Advisor executives; 200,000+ companies; 10,000 + VC/ PE firms; five year archive of key companies across eight sectors; complete eight year archive of healthcare companies; and a complete portfolio of top 50 venture firms.
For more information on purchasing access to the MarketLine Financial Deals Database, please contact email@example.com or call +1.413.485.7001 to speak to a research expert.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- RWE AG (formerly Rheinisch-Westfalisches Elektrizitaatswerk AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- PNE Wind AG (formerly Plambeck Neue Energien AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Ferrostaal AG (formerly MAN Ferrostaal AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Portigon AG (formerly WestLB AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- UniCredit Bank Austria AG (formerly Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Gigaset AG (formerly ARQUES Industries AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- CANCOM AG (formerly CANCOM IT Systeme AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Bayer AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- ThyssenKrupp AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- SAP AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report