Immunohematology, also known as blood banking, is a stream of hematology that studies antigen-antibody reactions and related phenomena.
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2017 -- Immunohematology, also known as blood banking, is a stream of hematology that studies antigen-antibody reactions and related phenomena. These phenomena relate to the manifestation of various blood disorders and diseases. The global immunohematology market is expected to witness steady growth, due to the rapid advancements in technology and the increasing demand from around the world. The key players in this industry are anticipated to indulge in the research and development activities, which are expected to drive the growth of this market in the years to come.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
1. Granular understanding of the historical market trend and the resultant market forecast
2. In-depth analysis of the market segments that will highlight the greatest growth potential
3. Meticulous understanding of the key new market opportunities in individual geographic regions/countries
KEY PREMIUM INSIGHTS
1. The development of novel technologies for blood screening and the introduction of new products are analyzed to drive the market for immunohematology market.
2. Furthermore, investment in research and development by the major player is expected to boost the growth during the forecast period.
3. Additionally, laboratories and hospitals are shifting their focus on automation is further projected to propel the immunohematology market growth during the forecast period.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the immunohematology market include:
1. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
2. Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
4. Hologic, Inc.
6. Becton, Dickinson and Company.
7. Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
8. Beckman Coulter, Inc.
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
ABOUT Scalar Market Research Inc.
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)