Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Immunotherapy Development Strategies - An Evolving Market with Significant Potential but with Challenging Hurdles to Overcome market report to its offering
Although immunotherapy was first recognized over 100 years ago, it has only become an important therapeutic tool in recent decades. The immune system can be harnessed in one of several ways to tackle various diseases such as cancer, infection, auto-immune disease and inflammatory diseases.
The complexity of the immune system has led to some intrinsic obstacles with clinical research, particularly in relation to targeting the right genes, identifying the appropriate patient population and accessing internal tissues for testing.
Market access presents a significant hurdle for immunotherapeutics, as many are high cost and do not deliver the measurements required for traditional cost-effectiveness assessments.
Oncology has been a primary area of focus for immunotherapeutics, largely due to the potential offered by this market but also due to the critical role the immune system plays in the proliferation of cancer throughout the body. Auto-immune and inflammatory diseases are also attractive targets for immunotherapy, with several different approaches being investigated.
The report, Immunotherapy Development Strategies - An Evolving Market with Significant Potential but with Challenging Hurdles to Overcome was written to support executives within both the commercial and R&D sides of the biopharmaceutical industry. It provides key insights through the analysis of issues, trends, and the future outlook of immunological therapies to support executive decision making for both biotech and pharmaceuticals companies alike.
- Immunotherapy Overview
- Immunotherapeutic Development and Launch Strategies
- Trends in the Development of Immunotherapeutics
- The Immunotherapeutics Market
- Key Companies Involved in Immunotherapeutics
- Case Studies
- Future outlook
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Access CBRs insights and analysis on the opportunities which exist within this complicated and fast moving market
- Better understand where both the main opportunities and challenges exist to successfully developing an immunotherapeutic product and what it will take to get there
- Gain a more complete picture of the where the trends in development are taking the future of immunotherapeutics
- Utilize CBRs case study analysis to help support key business decisions
- Benefit from CBRs identification and discussion on the lessons learned when developing an immunotherapeutic product and our outlook on the future of the market
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit