Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "In-Car Entertainment in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- In 2013, in-car entertainment witnessed a slight decrease of volume sales to 3.5 million units. This was mainly due to a weak performance of in-car navigation, which achieved peak volume sales in 2011 and has seen volume sales decline since then. In addition, as the volume base of in-dash video players saw strong growth in previous years, this category saw a slower increase in 2013 compared to 2012, even though the growth remained in double digits at 11%.
Volume sales of in-car entertainment are set to grow at a 2% CAGR over the forecast period, to reach 3.8 million units. This is a weak performance compare to the review period, which recorded an 11% CAGR. The slowdown in in-car navigation volume sales growth will significantly impact the overall category's performance. Despite expected positive growth in 2014 and 2015, in-car navigation devices will show a negative volume CAGR of -1% over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
- How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
- How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- In-Car Entertainment in Greece
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Norway
- In-Car Entertainment in Portugal
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia
- In-Car Entertainment in India
- In-Car Entertainment in Vietnam
- In-Car Entertainment in the Netherlands
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey