Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- During 2012, car sales in India fell for the first time in a decade. Sales of new cars declined by 7% during 2012/2013 as the Indian car industry struggled to cope with a slump in demand due to the sluggish growth recorded in India's economy towards the end of the review. According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), passenger car sales stood at 1.89 million units during 2012/2013, compared with 2.03 million units over the previous financial year. This was the first annual...
Euromonitor International's In-Car Entertainment in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in the US
- In-Car Entertainment in Denmark
- In-Car Entertainment in Italy
- In-Car Entertainment in Egypt
- In-Car Entertainment in Israel
- In-Car Entertainment in the United Arab Emirates
- In-Car Entertainment in Greece
- In-Car Entertainment in Mexico
- In-Car Entertainment in Singapore
- In-Car Entertainment in the Czech Republic