New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "In-Car Entertainment in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- All of in-car entertainment declined both in volume and value terms in 2013. The largest product, in-car navigation, faced strong competition from smartphones. Other in-car entertainment devices also lost ground, due to the fact that most cars purchased in 2013, had in-car media devices factory fitted.
In-car entertainment is expected to decline by a 6% value CAGR at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, while retail volume sales are set to decline by a CAGR of 4%. All of in-car entertainment is predicted to decline due to a variety of trends negatively impacting the sales of these devices. The maintenance budget of cars increased steadily towards the end of the review period, combined with rising fuel costs that limited the spending of car owners on extra devices. Young urban consumers are expected to remain interested in the use of in-car electronic devices, but they tend to choose newer cars, already equipped with good quality in-dash media players.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
- How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
- How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Norway
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey