Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2013 -- Compared with 2010, in-car entertainment declined a bit further in volume terms in 2011, down 8%, however, in value terms, the decline in 2011 was a slight improvement on 2010, with a drop of 13% in value terms. In-car media players are becoming harder to replace. Demand for connectivity has had an impact on the automotive market, where manufacturers have increasingly turned to in-car entertainment as a competitive tool by integrating smartphone and media player connectivity into factory-fitted...
Euromonitor International's In-Car Entertainment in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players, Other In-Car Entertainment.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Movies & Entertainment in the United Kingdom
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Music & Video in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Skincare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Haircare Market in the UK