Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2012 -- Conventional car entertainment was redefined by infotainment solution by having offered digital and internet radio. These radios offered unlimited music to customer from the external world. Before infotainment system entered the market, navigation system like Global Positioning System (GPS) was available to customer as an independent product. By integrating navigation system in ICI solution, the system, as a whole, has become all the more valuable. In-Car Infotainment initially being an integral part of luxury cars is now emerging as a differentiable factor for the mid-segment cars. In-Car Infotainment systems offer both entertainment and information services. Such a system replaces multiple products and offers enhanced user experience to the customer.
The report deals with the current scenario of the ICI market. ICI started from the products like radio. The other products such as multi track sound systems and navigation system were the latest additions to it. Now these products are integrated into one and termed as an ICI solution. It offers all the features like internet connectivity, navigation services, and communication applications like making and receiving calls via smart phone integration. The complete journey includes the various phases like introducing new products and revamping the existing one.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Traditionally, auto products are being sold through OEM and aftermarket. Like the other products, aftermarket plays an important role in sale of infotainment solutions. However, infotainment products are likely sell more through OEM than aftermarket.
The report contains a detailed outline of the market related to ICI product and its applications. The report also highlights the future products (features likely to introduce in future) in infotainment solution. Geographical segmentation of the ICI market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World has also been covered.
The ICI market is in the introduction phase and has a limited market size, but is expected to grow at higher rates like 29.9% and 29.3% in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Based on the present economic conditions and the optimistic future conditions, the overall market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2011 to 2016
Some of the prominent players of ICI System are Harman International (U.S.), Pioneer (Japan), JVC-Kenwood (Japan), Deplhi (Japan), Denso (Japan), Alpine (Japan) and Bosch (Germany). Some of navigation system and service providers are TomTom (The Netherlands) and Garmin (U.S.) Some of software (Platform) developers include Intel (U.S.), KPIT (India), Luxoft (Russia), and Nuance (U.S.) Some of ICI service providers are Aha - Harman (U.S.), and Meego (U.S.).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Temperature Sensor Market: A Study of Major Sensor Types & Applications - Global Forecast & Analysis (2011-2016)
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market - Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016) by Products and Applications
- Global Smart/Connected/Hybrid TV Market Forecast by Accessories, Platforms, Middleware, Application & Geography with detailed Value Chain, Competitive Landscaping and Critical Capability (Use Cases) Analysis 2011 - 2016
- Global LED Displays, Lighting and Fixtures Market (2011-2016) : Analysis and Forecast by Product, by Applications and by Geography
- Smart Grid Technology Market - Analysis and Global Forecast by Hardware, Software & Communication Network Technologies (2011 - 2016)
- Global Mixed Signal System-on-Chip (MxSOC) Market by Intellectual Property (IP), Design Architecture, Fabrication Technology, Processor Type, Technology Nodes & Applications 2011 - 2016
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market to 2016
- Increased Availability of NFC Embedded Handsets Key for Higher Market Penetration
- GLOBAL WIRELESS SENSORS MARKET FOR ENVIRONMENTAL & AGRICULTURAL MONITORING (2011 - 2016)
- Global Smart Meter Market by Shipments, Types, Geography, Applications, Regulations Market Trends & Forecasts: (2011-2016)
- Global Magnetic Field Sensors Market by Product (Angular, Revolution, Current, Position) by Technology (Hall Effect, Magneto Resistive & Inductive, Fluxgate, Squid), & Applications (Consumer, Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense) 201