Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2018 -- The in-dash navigation system is an embedded device offered by automotive OEMs in most of their vehicle models. This system mainly consists of the display unit, antenna module, control module, and wiring harness. It employs the use of a global positioning system (GPS) to provide accurate location and step-by-step directions.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/in-dash-navigation-system-market/request-sample
Factors such as reduced fuel consumption in vehicles and increase in disposable income of people supplement the global in-dash navigation system market. However, high system cost and lack of supporting infrastructure in developing countries hamper this stated growth. Furthermore, increase in demand for passenger vehicles and emerging trend of connected car devices are expected to present numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The global in-dash navigation system market is segmented based on technology, component, applications, and region. 2D maps and 3D maps are the technologies covered in this report. The components included in this report are display unit, control module, antenna module, and wiring harness. Based on application, the market is divided into passenger cars, LCVs, and HCVs. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Continental AG, Garmin Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Tomtom NV, Harman International, Alpine Electronics, Inc., Pioneer Corporation, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global in-dash navigation system market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/in-dash-navigation-system-market/enquire-about-report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- 2D Maps
- 3D Maps
- Display Unit
- Control Module
- Antenna Module
- Wiring Harness
- Passenger Cars
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/in-dash-navigation-system-market/purchase-enquiry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Continental AG
- Garmin Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Tomtom NV
- Harman International
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: IN-DASH NAVIGATION SYSTEM MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5: IN-DASH NAVIGATION SYSTEM MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- CHAPTER 6: IN-DASH NAVIGATION SYSTEM MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7: IN-DASH NAVIGATION SYSTEM MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452