WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Global In-Flight Catering Service Market ($ billion), 2016-2021”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2018 -- Study Objectives of In-Flight Catering Service Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global In-Flight Catering Service Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the In-Flight Catering Service Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by aircraft class, flight types and catering types
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global In-Flight Catering Service Market
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1473821-global-in-flight-catering-service-market-billion-2016-2021
Market Synopsis of In-Flight Catering Service Market
The global In-Flight Catering Service Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2016-2021. Increased emphasis on quality food services and passenger preferences to pay for premium food are some of the key drivers for the market growth.
As per the MRFR analysis, economy class is expected to be around $12 billion market in the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of XX%, followed by premium and business class aircraft. Full service carriers account almost 80% of the market share and will continue to dominate the inflight catering service market.
In the catering types segment, meals account 50- 55% of the market share followed by bakery & confectionary and beverages.
- Emirates Flight Catering
- Air Culinaire
- Compass Group
- Do & Co
- Egypt Air In Flight Services
- Gate Gourmet
Regional and Country Analysis of In-Flight Catering Service Market
APAC will dominate the market in the forecast period to reach $XX billion, growing a CAGR of around 6%, followed by Americas and EMEA.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Introduction 12
1.1 Definition 12
1.2 Scope of the Study 12
1.3 Assumptions 12
1.4 Market Structure 13
2 Research Methodology 14
2.1 Research Process 14
2.2 Primary Research 14
2.3 Secondary Research 15
2.4 Market Size Estimation 15
2.5 Forecast Model 17
3 Market Dynamics 18
4 Market Factor Analysis 25
5 Global In Flight Catering Services Market, By Aircraft Class 28
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1473821-global-in-flight-catering-service-market-billion-2016-2021
Get in touch: