The Global IVD Quality Control Products Market size is projected to reach $1,052 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period from $823 million in 2015. IVD quality controls are samples/materials used to validate the reliability of IVD testing system to ensure accuracy of test results and evaluate the impact of factors such as environmental conditions and operator’s performance on test results.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2018 -- The end users of the market include hospitals, clinical laboratories, research & academic institutes, and others. The hospital segment dominated the IVD quality controls market in 2015, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Based on the manufacturer, the market is bifurcated into instrument manufacturer controls and independent manufacturer controls including third-party controls and instrument specific controls.
Get the PDF of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Product industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1792
The global IVD quality control market is segmented into four regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The North America dominated the global IVD quality controls market in 2015, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for technologically advanced multianalyte controls and stringent mandates for using controls.
The key players profiled in the IVD quality controls market report are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Diagnostics, Helena Laboratories, Seracare Life Sciences, Inc., Technopath Clinical Diagnostics, and Sun Diagnostics, LLC.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1792
The other prominent players in the IVD quality controls industry (not profiled in the report) are Zeptometrix Corporation, ISOLAB GmbH, Sysmex Corporation, Fortress Diagnostics, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Multiplicom N.V., Future Diagnostics Solutions B.V., and Surmodics, Inc.
- In-depth analysis of the IVD quality controls market is based on market estimations of key segments for the period of 2014?2022.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth of IVD quality controls industry is provided in the report.
- Exhaustive analysis of IVD quality controls industry market segments aids in understanding the prospects of IVD quality control products that are presently in use as well as with variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors helps in interpreting the competitive scenario of geographies.
- The profiles and strategies of key market players are thoroughly analyzed in the report to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Product Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Quality Controls
- Whole Blood-based Controls
- Serum/Plasma-based Controls
- Urine-based Controls
- Other IVD Quality Controls
- Data Management Solutions
- Quality Assurance Services
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics