Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Home shopping continues to lose sales to internet retailing and innovations in mobile shopping have accelerated the decline that the channel is expected to face. Homeshopping competes directly with internet retailing but is far less dynamic and unable to innovate like e-commerce does. Many retailers are discontinuing or reducing the amount of catalogues that they send out in favour of mobile apps. Retailers who continue to mail out catalogues see them as advertising expenses and expect that many consumers will browse catalogues before placing orders online through desktops or mobile options.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in USA?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in Japan
- Incontinence in Morocco
- Incontinence in Ireland
- Incontinence in Finland
- Incontinence in Norway
- Incontinence in Turkey
- Incontinence in Mexico
- Incontinence in Peru
- Incontinence in Slovenia
- Incontinence in Iran