New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Incontinence in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2013 -- In 2011, 41.3 million people, equivalent to 7% of the total population in Latin America, were aged over 65. Falling birth, fertility and death rates are contributing towards the rise of the elderly population and increasing life expectancy in the region.Colombia's 65+ population increased by 5% in 2012, evidencing the need for specialised products for seniors, as they are more prone to medical conditions. According to medical specialists, in women, menopause may double the likelihood of...
Euromonitor International's Incontinence in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Colombia
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Market Focus - The Oral Hygiene Market in Colombia, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Haircare Market in Colombia, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Make-up Market in Colombia, to 2016
- Lip Make-up Market in Colombia to 2016
- Face Make-up Market in Colombia to 2016
- Nail Make-up Market in Colombia to 2016
- Eye Make-up Market in Colombia to 2016
- Deodorants in Colombia