Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Sales of incontinence continued to be driven by favourable demographic changes in 2013. Similar to most Western European countries, the size of the population aged 65 and above is continuously growing in Switzerland, meaning that age-related health issues such as incontinence are increasing in prevalence, thereby supporting growth of incontinence products.
Private label continued to hold a strong position in incontinence in Switzerland, posting a combined current value share of 27% in 2013. The leading private label player continued to be domestic retail chain Migros Genossenschaftsbund eG, which accounted for 23% of current value sales; this meant it was the leading player in the category, outperforming even Procter & Gamble Switzerland Sarl, the leading branded operator that posted a 19% value share in 2013. Both top players nonetheless lost slight value share amidst stronger challenge from the smaller players in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The incontinence category faces strong growth prospects over the forecast period in both volume and value terms. The projected ageing of the Swiss population will continue to fuel demand, and rising awareness and acceptance of incontinence issues will reduce the competition from sanitary protection.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Incontinence industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Incontinence industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Incontinence in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Incontinence in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- What are the most important channels for incontinence products?
- How do light incontinence products perform compared to moderate/heavy incontinence products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in Bulgaria
- Incontinence in Venezuela
- Incontinence in Saudi Arabia
- Incontinence in Japan
- Incontinence in Morocco
- Incontinence in Vietnam
- Incontinence in South Africa
- Incontinence in Denmark
- Incontinence in Ecuador
- Incontinence in Austria