Fast Market Research recommends "Incontinence in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2014 -- Current value sales of incontinence grew by 7% in 2013, reaching Ps846 million. As the working class's disposable incomes have increased, consumers are now more open to spending on incontinence products. In addition, the category has benefited from an increased awareness of the products.
JS Unitrade Merchandise took the number-one position from its competitor SCA Group in 2013. Across all companies carrying incontinence products, JS Unitrade Merchandise had the highest value share in 2013, owing to its brands Caress and Secure. Caress reached sales of Ps253 million while Secure reached sales of Ps5 million, yielding the company Ps258 million in total sales of incontinence products. As consumers remain price-sensitive to incontinence products, Caress positions itself as offering a quality product at a minimum cost. Caress sells at approximately Ps18-22 per diaper and takes pride in offering complete and maximum comfort and protection, while preventing rashes and neutralising odour.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The projected forecast period constant value CAGR of the incontinence category is 4%, the majority of sales coming from moderate/heavy incontinence products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Incontinence industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Incontinence industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Incontinence in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Incontinence in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- What are the most important channels for incontinence products?
- How do light incontinence products perform compared to moderate/heavy incontinence products?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in Bulgaria
- Incontinence in Venezuela
- Incontinence in Belgium
- Incontinence in Saudi Arabia
- Incontinence in Japan
- Incontinence in Switzerland
- Incontinence in France
- Incontinence in Italy
- Incontinence in Morocco
- Incontinence in Vietnam