Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Increase in Non-OPEC Production to Exceed Growth in Global Oil Demand in 2014, Reducing Call on OPEC Production market report to its offering.
Report provides a comparison of global oil demand and supply for 2014 versus 2013 detailing the increases in Non-OPEC oil production and its impact on the supply of OPEC crude oil to balance the oil demand / supply position for 2014. Report highlights the areas of significant oil production growth forecast for 2014 and how this growth will reduce the Call on OPEC crude production.
It provides details by product (gasoline, diesel / gasoil and Aviation Jet Fuel (Avjet)) of changes in 2014 demand levels compared to 2013 showing changes in individual regions and / or at country levels for each product.
- Economic GDP forecast impacting regional and global oil demand levels
- Consideration of geopolitical risks that could impact oil supply forecasts
- Non-OPEC areas where demand is forecast to increase / decline in 2014 compared to 2013 levels
- Comparison of gasoline, diesel/gasoil and Avjet demand for 2014 to 2013 with explaination of the change in demand levels for the following areas
- OECD shown separately for U.S., Europe, Asia Oceania and All Other OECD areas
- Non-OECD areas shown separately for China, India, Brazil, Russia and All Other Non-OECD areas
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your understanding of the key drivers for clean product oil demand in 2014 in key regional gasoline and middle distillate markets in the world
- Highlight increases in North American production levels that will displace an equal volume of crude oil imports (changing crude trade flows)
- Forecast that crude oil production growth in Non-OPEC areas will be sufficient to meet Global Oil demand forecast for 2014 - has implications on pricing and supply patterns
- Depicts where demand growth is occurring by product by region by country, a key for understanding potential trading opportunities
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/159185/increase-in-non-opec-production-to-exceed-growth-in-global-oil-demand-in-2014-reducing-call-on-opec-production.html