Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- Report provides a comparison of global oil demand and supply for 2014 versus 2013 detailing the increases in Non-OPEC oil production and its impact on the supply of OPEC crude oil to balance the oil demand / supply position for 2014. Report highlights the areas of significant oil production growth forecast for 2014 and how this growth will reduce the Call on OPEC crude production.
It provides details by product (gasoline, diesel / gasoil and Aviation Jet Fuel (Avjet)) of changes in 2014 demand levels compared to 2013 showing changes in individual regions and / or at country levels for each product.
- Economic GDP forecast impacting regional and global oil demand levels
- Consideration of geopolitical risks that could impact oil supply forecasts
- Non-OPEC areas where demand is forecast to increase / decline in 2014 compared to 2013 levels
- Comparison of gasoline, diesel/gasoil and Avjet demand for 2014 to 2013 with explaination of the change in demand levels for the following areas
- OECD shown separately for U.S., Europe, Asia Oceania and All Other OECD areas
- Non-OECD areas shown separately for China, India, Brazil, Russia and All Other Non-OECD areas
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report will enhance your understanding of the key drivers for clean product oil demand in 2014 in key regional gasoline and middle distillate markets in the world.
- Highlight increases in North American production levels that will displace an equal volume of crude oil imports (changing crude trade flows).
- Forecast that crude oil production growth in Non-OPEC areas will be sufficient to meet Global Oil demand forecast for 2014 - has implications on pricing and supply patterns
- Depicts where demand growth is occurring by product by region by country, a key for understanding potential trading opportunities
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016
- Floating Production Systems Market - Global trends and forecasts to 2018
- Norway Offshore Drilling Industry Outlook to 2018 - Petroleum Investments in Norwegian Continental Shelf to Drive the Industry
- Saudi Arabia Oil & Gas Report Q2 2014
- ConocoPhillips, Company Intelligence Report
- United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q3 2014
- Trinidad & Tobago Oil & Gas Report Q3 2014
- Russia Oil & Gas Report Q3 2014