The versatility of the WBT is elevated by its Application Development Kit.
Fredericksburg, VA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- The versatility of the WBT is elevated by its Application Development Kit. Any software developer well versed in C++ can create first class signal analysis applications for the WBT with ease. The WBT App Development Kit uses a virtual machine based environment, so there is no need to prepare a new development computer and install a suite of tools to start new work.
Simply download the Application Development Kit, follow some basic setup instructions and in minutes you have a “batteries included” development environment running a variant of the wildly popular and well supported Ubuntu Linux in a virtual machine on your regular work computer.
The WBT Application Development Kit contains the following components:
- The WBT API - an updatable package giving the developer command and control of the WBT platform.
- The Qt Creator IDE - a suite of tools to facilitate the rapid creation of simple and powerful advanced graphical user interfaces.
- Open GL Development support - giving WBT developers access to the latest hardware accelerated 2d and 3d graphics capability for smooth and stunning visualizations.
- The Qt Widgets for Technical Applications Library (QWT) – a powerful suite of easy to use, “batteries included” open source visualizations to use in WBT applications. A developer can create spectrum plots, spectrograms, histograms and many more data visualizations with minimal effort.
- Miscellaneous tools for graphics and icon editing, differencing and merging. WBT developers have spoken and we have listened, we want this tool to be as convenient as possible to use.
About QRC Technologies
QRC Technologies (QRC) specializes in RF Test and Measurement products, especially for cellular communications. QRC develops and produces survey tools for cellular communication systems; phone based measurement, stimulation tools, forensic tools, and integrated RF recording and playback equipment.
QRC was founded in 1987 and has been serving as a system’s integrator since its inception, and in the last decade has expanded with a portfolio of RF Test and Measurement products. The company has over 55 employees in three offices, Gaithersburg, MD, Stafford, VA, and the world headquarters located in Fredericksburg, VA. http://qrctech.com/