Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- This report explores the Scottish public sector market for ICT, its current state, its drivers and its evolution. This overview of the market is intended for those considering this market for the first time and those who have experience of this sector.
Introduction and Landscape
Kable's “Independent thinking - the public sector ICT market in Scotland” report provides an overview on the increasingly devolved market for public sector ICT in Scotland. Providing business development and marketers with essential information to understand this complex market. Thus allowing them to use the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future and how this market differs from that of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key Features and Benefits
This report brings together Kable's expertise in research and analysis in order to develop uniquely detailed market information, allowing suppliers to identify market dynamics and subsequent growth areas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Market Issues
- Gain insight into the market for ICT across the Scottish public sector.
- Providing readers with information on key sectors including health, education and criminal justice.
This report explores the ICT market in the public sector across Scotland, its current state, its drivers and its evolution. A companion chapter to follow will provide a current sizing of the ICT market and a forecast of expenditure for the next five years.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Logica, CGI, HP, Trustmarque, Oracle, Cable and Wireless, Vodafone, Amor Group, Misco, Samsung, NVT, ScoLocate, Maindec Computer Solutions, Atos, Cisco, IBM, Imprivata, iSoft, Clinisys, McKesson, Carestream Health, Microsoft, Intersystems, Emis, INPS, Oracle, Capgemini, Northgate, Computacenter, Siemens, RM, Thus, Serco, Fujitsu, Matrix Display Systems, IDNS, SSUK, TCIB Installations, RM Education, OLM Systems, Apple, Blackboard, Moodle, Capita, Tribal, Airwave, Steria, Capita Secure Information Systems, Northgate Information Solutions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Government research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Reform within austerity: UK public sector ICT overview and forecast to 2016-17
- ICT and business process outsourcing in the UK public sector, 2010-2015
- Wireless Broadband in Public Safety - Advanced Technologies and Global Market (2010 - 2015)
- Shrinking Whitehall - CG govt ICT forecast to 2016-2017
- Transforming courts, prisons and probation - the criminal justice ICT market to 2016
- A local outlook - Local govt ICT forecast to 2016-2017
- ICT Adoption in Education Sector India 2012
- SSE plc (SSE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- SSE plc (SSE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- E.ON AG (EOAN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile