India Beer: Consumption, Demand, Sales, Competitor and Forecast 2016 – 2021
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2017 -- In India, all commercial beverages saw a growth in 2015 and are likely to continue in 2016. Across the alcoholic beverage industry, consumption reported a robust growth at an overall growth of 11%, with 6% increase in beer market. Though the early monsoons and unusual cyclones affected the small players, big players were unaffected due to strong distribution channel throughout the country. Greater inclination towards social drinking as well as increase in the economic independence of the younger generation due to increased employment, rise in acceptability of drinking and hunt for sensory flavor supported the competitive and dynamic beer market.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/737639-india-beer-market-insights-the-beer-market
- Microbreweries captured a significant development in the beer industry by offering both packaged and unpackaged (instant) range of beers.
- Indian beer market has traditionally been dominated by lager, explained by a preference for a light, refreshing flavor.
- Increase in consumers knowledge regarding premium products helped in springing up the local microbreweries.
- Even though there is strong demand and increase in popularity of beer, consumption level was still low because of inconsistent policies, stringent regional regulations, and a bottleneck in supply levels.
- Flavored beer is fast growing in popularity especially among urban as a result of sensory flavor experimentation, even among females.
Synopsis India Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the India Beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the India Beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the India Beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the India Beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Contents
1 Market Context
1.1 Market Parameters Tables
1.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
2 Market Background Briefing
3 Market Update
3.1 New Products and Photo Shots
3.2 Beer Pricing Tables
3.3 Beer Data Tables
4 Brewer Profiles
5.2 Methodology, Wisdom Attributes & Product Definitions
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/737639-india-beer-market-insights-the-beer-market
Get in touch: