New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "India Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "India Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the India Compression Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Static Compression Therapy (Compression Garments (Upper and Lower Compression Garments), Compression Bandages, Anti Embolism Stockings and Diabetic Compression Socks) and Pneumatic Compression Therapy (Non-Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps, Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps (Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps without Gradient and with Calibrated Gradient) and Pneumatic Compression Sleeves).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Compression Therapy market wherever available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Compression Therapy market segments - Static and Dynamic Compression Therapy.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Compression Therapy market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Compression Therapy.
- Key players covered include SIGVARIS, Inc., Covidien plc and BSN medical GmbH.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: SIGVARIS, Inc., Covidien plc, BSN medical GmbH, medi GmbH & Co. KG, Mego Afek AC LTd., Alcare Co., Ltd., Paul Hartmann AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, THUASNE SA, Medline Industries, Inc., ArjoHuntleigh, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., DJO Global, Inc., Molnlycke Health Care AB, Laboratoires Urgo S.A., Smith & Nephew Plc, Daesung Maref Co. Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
- France Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
- China Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
- South Korea Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Procedures Outlook to 2020