Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “India Insurance Report Q1 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2015 -- India's insurance market will continue to expand at a fast pace over the forecast period as a favourable economic climate and rapidly growing middle class demographic driver sales of life insurance, health covers and other insurance products. The market will nevertheless remain very underdeveloped in terms of both density and penetration. Following the easing of regulations surrounding foreign ownership of Indian insurance companies, multinational insurers will play an increasing role in the industry's development.
Recent Updates and Developments:
We have revised our growth forecasts for Indian life insurance premiums upwards for this quarter. We now expect premiums to grow by 6.7% a year on average in local currency terms over 2015-2019, compared with 4.7% as initially forecast. However, we project non-life premiums to expand by 9.0% y-oy, rather than 9.6% as previously expected.
The India Insurance Report has been researched at source and features Publisher Research's independent assessment and forecasts for the insurance sector. It examines industry developments, key growth drivers and risk management projections, including the macroeconomic situation, government policy, regulatory environment and the level of development and potential for growth, broken down by line. Leading insurers are profiled, covering premiums, products and services and competitive positioning.
Publisher's India Insurance Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Indian insurance industry.
- Benchmark Publisher's independent insurance industry forecasts for India to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in India's insurance market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in India through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, investments and macroeconomic developments.
- Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
Summary of Publisher's key industry forecasts and views, covering the Life and Non-Life segments, the evolving competitive landscape and business operational risks.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the insurance sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Historic data series (2005-2014) and forecasts to end-2019 for key industry indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key risks to the main forecasts. Indicators include:
- Life/non-life Premiums: Total premium growth (USDmn), premium growth (% y-o-y), penetration (% of GDP), density (USD per capita) for Life and Non-Life sectors, claims reinsurance, and assets and liabilities.
- Non-life subsectors: Data on gross written premiums for all major Non-Life segments (motor, transport, property, personal accident, health, general liability and credit financial).
Insurance Risk Reward Index
Publisher's Risk Reward Indices provide investors (Life and Non-Life) looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market's risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points to provide an indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each position explained.
Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
Growth Drivers & Risk Management Projections
Key data and forecasts to end-2019 focusing on the growth drivers and downside risks to specific insurance lines including:
- Population: Male/female, by age group, active/pensionable/youth population % of total, urban/rural population % of total.
- Freight: Tonnage – air freight, rail freight, road freight, inland waterway.
- Motor: Fleet size by type of vehicle % change y-o-y.
- Epidemiology: Disease Adjusted Life Years and private health expenditure.
Market Overview & Rankings
Illustration of the insurance industry via rankings tables comparing gross written premiums by company (USDmn) and market share (%) for the top 20 players in both Life and Non-Life. This chapter also includes in-depth regional analysis of the market position, business strategies and investment potential of the leading insurance companies.
The insurance Reports draw on an extensive network of primary sources, such as multilateral organisations, government departments, industry associations, chambers and company reports.
Spanning over 52 pages "India Insurance Report Q1 2016" report covers Industry View, Industry Forecast, Life Premiums Forecast, Non-Life Premiums Forecast, Market Overview, The Competitive Landscape, Company Profile, Methodology.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/india-insurance-report-q1-2016
Kazakhstan Insurance Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/kazakhstan-insurance-report-q1-2016
Mauritius Insurance Report Q1 2016 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/mauritius-insurance-report-q1-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions