Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “India Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2016 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in India. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in India.
- Independent market sizing of the Indian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in India
- The size of Indian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- India Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector the latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 262043 HNWIs in India in 2014 which collectively held US$1.3 trillion in wealth.
- The Indian HNWI population rose by 4.4% in 2014 following a 1.1% decrease in 2013.
- The Indian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 34.2% to reach 371,156 in 2019 while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 53.1% to reach US$2.1 trillion.
Spanning over 94 pages "India Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, India Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in India, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Indian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. The Report covered companies few are - Kotak Mahindra bank, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara bank, State bank of India, Yes bank, Axis bank, Syndicate bank, Standard Chartered bank, BNP Paribas, Citibank India, Deutsche Bank.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/india-wealth-report-2015
High Net Worth trends in India 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-india-2015-0
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in India 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-india-2015
HNWI Asset Allocation in India 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-india-2015-0
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions