New Consumer Goods research report from ERC is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- "Company Insight: ITC" is a new report by ERC that is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering ITC's profile in the tobacco products market. It provides a detailed insight into the company's business activity and products. The report also includes company financials, corporate structure, business review, contact details, and its strengths, strategies and performance.
ITC is one of India's foremost private sector companies with a market capitalisation of US$ 45 billion and a turnover of over US $8 billion. It is the largest manufacturer of cigarettes in India.
The company leads in all the segments of the domestic cigarette market with around a 76.8% share (in 2013/14). It has substantial interests in leaf tobacco both at home and abroad.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global sales are estimated at 86.86 billion pieces in 2013/14, 2.6% down on the previous year. Global share is 1.48%.
- "The ITC" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed company related facts and figures and its position in the Cigarette market.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering ITC's profile in the tobacco products market. The report provides data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, Company profiling and our in-house expertise in order to offer detailed insight into the company's business activity and products.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed analysis of "The ITC" company's Financials, Corporate Structure, Business Review, Strategies and its Strength.
- This report also provides Cigarette Business review along with other information relating to the ownership, organization structure and contact details.
Reasons to Get This Report
Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of companies operating in Tobacco Industry in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report provides detailed analysis of company's business activity and products.
As consumers product demand evolves, tobacco companies also change their strategy and positioning to tap the new opportunities. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
The differing growth rates registered by various companies operating in the same space drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Universal Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- The China National Tobacco Corporation (CNTC) - Company Profile
- Vietnam National Tobacco Corporation (VNTC) - Company Profile
- North Korean General Tobacco Corporation (NKGTC) - Company Profile
- Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation (TTLC) - Company Profile
- The Korean Tobacco & Ginseng Corporation (KT&G) - Company Profile
- ITC Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- The Indian Hotels Company Limited (INDHOTEL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile