Tent Sharing Program Maximizes Use
Ontario, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Tent rentals that optimize the downtime of purchased tents is on the near horizon. The official projected launch date for Tent Share is August 29. Before that date, event holders and others can purchase tents. After the owner's venue is over, Tent Share will clean and store them and rent them out to others while sharing the rent proceeds with the owners. This will allow optimum use of the tents. It will also afford those who do not wish to purchase a tent outright to have use of one for their occasion.
Entrepreneurs and event holders who rent the tents can benefit from delivery and pickup services, even if they are not in Toronto. As the Tent Share model experiences success, the company will expand to more locations & business markets.
The founders already have a Tent & Flag company that has successfully run for two years.
The success of this campaign will help enable Tent Share to launch their tent sharing business.
In support of its Crowdfunding campaign, the Tent Share team is committed to:
- Increasing tent inventory & accessories
- Installing top notch membership & inventory controls
- Marketing and expanding the service, including Google ads
- Paying for legal contracts
- Paying for licenses and fire safety tests
- Paying for storage of tents
- Selling tents
- Renting, cleaning & maintenance of tents
- Providing all promised perks to reward supporters of the campaign
The Indiegogo campaign’s initial goal of $20,000 is currently active and runs through August 16, 2014 at 11:59 Pacific Time. Full details about the Indiegogo campaign including sponsorship and involvement levels can be found at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tent-share--2.